Thoughts on pineapple pizza?

I don’t get why people hate pineapple on pizza. It’s delicious! Debate all you want you can’t change mah mind!

16 Likes

I’ve never tried it tbh-

Click me :saluting_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

fr 0=

its bomb you should try it

1 Like

I’ll try it someday I just dk when .

1 Like

Most people hate it some people like you love it. Because the majority of people hate it’s a bad review dish that’s all. Bytheway I like chocolate pizza :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

I like it :> I like the sweetness of the pineapple with the meaty flavor of the bacon or ham

(i prefer it more than pepperoni pizza lmao- I cannot tolerate just pepperoni on pizza)

6 Likes

I love it! :star_struck:

1 Like

Me to I love chocolate on anything!

As you should!

1 Like

Yeah for me sometimes I can tolerate pepperoni sometimes I cant?

if you like pineapple on pizza good for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if you dislike pineapple on pizza good for you also :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: people have their differences when it comes to pizza- but idk why people make it seem illegal for pineapple to be on pizza. I have one of my close friends like pineapple on her pizza and her friend called her a criminal for it- a menace! Don’t judge someone based on the things they like that you personally don’t like unless it’s for a very good reason…

but I personally never tried pineapple on pizza lol I don’t think they serve it here where I live

5 Likes

I honesty love it, and so does the rest of my family except for my brother lol :yum: but I usually just go for a classic pepperoni pizza!

2 Likes

I used to be a hater of pineapple pizza, but then I tried it and now I actually like it.

1 Like

No.
Nope.
Never.
I said what I said. :crazy_face:
Hot fruit is gross on anything except ice cream.

Husband loves it though. Ew. We always order different pizzas on Pizza Night :joy:

2 Likes

Everyone has their own fav toppings on the pizza. It shouldn’t be a debate. If you like it, you like it. If you don’t then you don’t. Not a big deal and it doesn’t matter. Everyone has their likes/dislikes. My mom loves it, and I don’t judge her topping taste. I love cheese, and meatballs. Etc.

4 Likes

It’s amazing! Toppings like sausage and pepperoni are disgusting.

3 Likes

I personally like it. My family and I make cheese pizza abt once a month from scratch, then we add toppings after it baked. So on mine I add nice cold pineapple without ham or bacon(I HATE ham, so floppy bacon is nasty to me). I like it bc of the sweet+salty taste, different temperatures, and the different textured of the two.

Of course anyone who disagrees with me is welcome to, everyone is of course entitled to their opinions.

3 Likes

It’s delicious.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that’s not fun. Debate is fun because you argue based on points–of course opinions are pointless in that they’re not worth fighting over, but the fun is to use evidence to support your opinion. Evidence can be debated, debunked, and supported.

Some of you have a little, but…talk more about tastebuds, different cultures’ culinary styles, tried and true culinary flavor combinations, other dishes that use savory and sweet, Christmas ham, ask if people have tried it, tomatoes already being fruits, cite some article stating how in a group of 50, 25 haters actually liked it when they tried it. I dunno lol.

Otherwise, of course everyone has their opinion and that would mean we can never discuss/debate well…anything. It’s the journey, not the result that’s fun in this case.

5 Likes