Thoughts on pineapple pizza?

Agreed!

Yeah for me it’s just the people who say I’m a monster for liking it, they just go bit far.

1 Like

Your husband has amazing taste!

1 Like

:joy:
talk_primp_neutral I know :joy:
We don’t disagree on many things–pizza toppings are one that we def do. No hate to anyone who likes it (clearly I married one of them :joy: ) but I just can’t with cooked fruit on anything.

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I can’t stand it. Cooked pineapple is nasty to me

3 Likes

right?? I’ve seen people say unnecessary rude words towards the people that like pineapple on pizza, like it’s not a big deal, it’s not hurting anyone, and everyone has their own likes and dislikes

3 Likes

No, just no. I have tried it before and I can’t say I’m a fan. I also don’t like canned pineapple which doesn’t help. as a Canadian, I am saddened that Hawaiian Pizza was created by one my my very own :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

:joy: :muscle: :relieved:

1 Like

What the hell? Called you a monster just for liking a stupid topping on a pizza? That’s stupid very stupid.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I only realized that you eat pizzas without pineapples. At first I thought it’s weird… :joy:

3 Likes

Love cheese pizza

Yas!!! Another cheese pizza lover!!!

1 Like

my exact thought, the amount of comments I get for liking it istg :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

cheese pizza is my go to

1 Like

Love Jim Carrey but NEVER!!

I’d eat it if im hungry, but It’s kind of gross to me. I’m really picky when it comes to food textures

3 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I’ve never liked pineapple in general let alone on pizza. My sister loves to ghost me on this whenever she tries to get it.

4 Likes

pizza is so good already, why put fruit on it :melting_face:

5 Likes