Thoughts on pineapple pizza?

I love it lmao and I don’t mind if people hate it, that just means more for me :chef:

1 Like

Tomato is a fruit tho…

4 Likes

pineapple pizza is the best type of pizza

4 Likes

so no tomato sauce for you then? :eyes:

4 Likes

I totally agree, but I like to put jalapenos with it as well

2 Likes

ok, any fruit besides tomato and olives then :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

Adds flavour

1 Like

lol I like fresh fruits … there’s just something about the texture of most cooked fruits that I just don’t like. I’ve found very very few things I like with hot fruit in/on it.

3 Likes

Try before you deny :joy:

2 Likes

It’s just wrong. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Never really tried it so i can’t judge, but it sounds like something…interesting definitely. I have no idea how the pineapple is going to taste with cheese

1 Like

Maybe I’m just intolerant to any sort of change, but I don’t know if I could ever try it. I guess I just don’t like the sweet and savory mix. I like pineapple, and I like pizza, but I don’t know if the two things mixed together could do it for me. IDK, maybe I’ve been brainwashed by the Anti-Pineapple on Pizza agenda that’s been spread around for years :skull:

But I might try it! Are there any good generic pizza restaurants that serve good pineapple pizza? Is it better with meat, and if so, what kind?

3 Likes

No olives? That’s where I draw the line. I love black olives :drooling_face:

2 Likes

nuhuh

same

1 Like

It depends where you live, I live in Australia so it’s only the basic pizza shops like domino’s and pizza hut I usually go to…

2 Likes

It kind of ties all the flavours together if you know what I mean?

1 Like

I stand by my point!

2 Likes

I love pineapple pizza with ham and bbq sauce as well have you tried it? :blush:

2 Likes

YESSS the classic ham and pineapple yummy

2 Likes