Thoughts on the story Switch

Has anyone been watching Switch lately? It’s by the author Alusza, and it’s a about a man in college who wakes up as a female one day and it’s all because of a curse. He must heal seven broken hearts to become male again. Now what sucks is that the story hasn’t been finished yet, but yet it’s so good. But anyway I’d love to hear your thoughts about it.

I started it a while ago but then stopped for some reason. (I only read 1-3 episodes or something.) But judging from the little I read, it seemed like an interesting concept and a unique plot. Definitely a good one, I’ll have to start it again. :blush:

1 Like

I have! I really enjoy the humor incorporated into the story! You don’t find that too often. :white_heart:

1 Like

Well keep your eyes and ears open, because there’s a new episode coming out this Friday, which is the finale of Season 2. Also Season 3, should be coming out this winter, and that should be the last one. But you know I wish this story was finished already. Anyway, happy reading.

1 Like

i don’t think in 2021 cuz she will focus on fake fangirl and her other projects

well i spent my 25 diamonds to get moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee then a lot enough points :joy:

What I meant by this winter is in 2022, not to mention that 2021 is drawing to a close.

1 Like

i meant springs :joy: cuz she said on her ig

Well to put it more promptly, episodes should be released piece by piece throughout the winter and into the spring.

1 Like

I must reiterate what I said. From what I observed, there shouldn’t anymore episodes of Switch until Spring 2022. But anyway I will patiently wait for new episodes.

1 Like

Lol u read the last epi!
Well same here