Thoughts On The Teacher 2

So I just finished reading the first 5 episodes of The Teacher 2 and I thought it would be a lot better than the first The Teacher. I picked Sam to be Mia’s husband because I can’t stand Darryl (sorry team Marryl).

What are your thoughts on the story?

2 Likes

my thoughts are why is it called the teacher 2?

1 Like

No clue. It’s all about Mia’s daughter in the story and man it’s more of a mystery than a romance. I think the author should change the genre to a mystery.

1 Like

is there an actual student teacher romance going on?

Yup

i juat can’t read stories with a romance between teachers and students! :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Same even though I was this curious to see what the second one would be like and I guess it will be the same as the first one.

2 Likes

I didn’t read any of the two stories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I read the first one for a bit but it got boring for me after Mia gets pregnant. Though in the second one, it’s all about Mia’s daughter and Idk if it would be similar to the first one. Just like how it was with The Right Kind Of Wrong & Blackout (Ink versions) by Selene Di Battista.

1 Like

Who is it by

Same author who wrote the first The Teacher, BroZoned, The Enchantress and Femme Fatale. Mette M Peleikis (not sure if I spelt it right but do type in one of her stories written by her in the search engine).

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

No problemo

1 Like

Ffs, I feel like its going to be identical to the first one lmao. I just wanna see this in INK to follow up on what I’ve already read since it seems off for me in LL. Also, I feel like Mia would accept it since the same thing happened to her.

1 Like

Yeah, it look like it will since they mentioned about the teacher even though it will be a little different from the first one. Bella is most likely to be impregnated by the hot teacher or her childhood crush. I obviously thought Sam is cute so I picked the option Sam when the first chapter asked me who did you pick in the first story (I didn’t bother to finish the first story cause I knew what the ending would be like anyway).

1 Like

True, I just read half of the first episode. I dunno if this is for all but I picked Daryl and he isn’t shown yet since he’s on a business trip. It’s also very unlikely for this to happen twice to the same family.

1 Like

I know right. I think he might appear in the second story since he is the father of Bella if you chose Sam or Will in the next story. I never read Femme Fatale as it shown how Kelly passed on. That’s so sad!

1 Like

Who’s Kelly again? :sweat_smile:

Mia’s best friend and Sam’s sister

1 Like

Ohh shoot! What happened?