Thoughts On The Teacher 2

Apparently in the story Femme Fatale, they show that she got killed in there though in The Teacher 2, they mentioned that she got shot in the head by a crossbow.

1 Like

Wtfff! Really?? That’s so sad man! She was always a good friend, even when finding out Mia was pregnant. I wish the author didn’t do that.

1 Like

I know right. I liked Kelly, she seemed like a really genuine friend to Mia.

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

Yay! More romanticisation of illegal relationships! Can’t wait to read!

11 Likes

Read chapter 1 and eh …
Felt a little dull but I will give it a chance.

At least this one starts in a college versus a highschool lol

5 Likes

I read through 5 and yes, I agree! I actually really like that she went a mystery route with this one. More like a mystery with some romantic subplots.

1 Like

Lol yeah, high school one was a little predatory even though Bella turns 18 in this story so I guess it’s not a big deal. It’d be worse if she was 14 years old! Usually I don’t read teacher-student stories but man it’s a little confusing.

I know right. When I found out a serial killer is involved, I knew this will be a mystery story as well. Shame Kelly is not in the story.

That part is annoying

Why is Bella feeling guilty about Skyler’s death? Sorry I kind of skipped a little… :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

She feels partly guilty because she told the killer to go to the sorority house where murder happens like in these horror films and that’s what happened. Who do you think the killer will be?

1 Like

DARRYL
jk

I’m going to replay and make different choices and pay attention to eyes to see if I can narrow it down.

1 Like

LOOOL maybe but we shall see haha

Heheh awesome. How many chapters do you think The Teacher 2 will have?

1 Like

20 to 30

1 Like

I think so, too.

It just sounds like Envy this story even though it is based on a sorority house.

1 Like

I replayed and none of the eyes match. Perhaps we have not met the killer yet.

2 Likes

Maybe we will meet the killer later on. Definitely a male because of the built.