Thoughts On The Teacher 2

A crossbow? :sweat_smile: Where on earth did you get that? I can totally imagine that though but no, it was just a normal gun that shot Kelly. :wink: Thank you for reading it and for starting a thread on it. I like to read your feedback! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Illegal? Where tho? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Looks like I have summoned the author :sweat_smile:

How many chapters will the story have?

Walking Dead Darryl was in Mal De Brente (sp?) before the zombie apocalypse

I’m sorry. Yay! More romanticisation of predatory relationships! :dancer:

I forgot that the laws are a lot more ambiguous in the US with school relationships.

8 Likes

I felt like Darryl was coming on too strong on Mia during HS and personally didn’t like him. #TeamSam

In the sequel, college Bella seems to be more of the dominant pursuer for the professor relationship so far.

3 Likes

I’m personally not gonna read it because I didn’t read the first one for very long. I think I read the 1st chapter to see what the hype was about. I’ve had friends groomed by teachers who were “waiting for school to finish” or were “waiting for them to turn 18” and it is absolutely disgusting to me.

Them being young and the teacher being in a position of power, they were duped and regretted a lot later on

8 Likes

Well, I didn’t expect you to read it anyway. I’m sorry that happened to your friends. It doesn’t happen in my stories though. :blush:

I have been summoned and I will grant thee answers to thy question! :smile:

Probably 40+ chapters like TT1!

1 Like

Fun fact: Darryl in TT1 is named after Darryl from TWD! :smile:

2 Likes

Will there be an INK version in the future? :joy:

I think there might be, yes! I would love to work with INK again actually! :blush:

1 Like

Great!

Hahah no clue. Well I guess you must have taken inspiration from Norman Freedus. Hahaha

That’s what I was gonna say.

Aw cool. Does Bella get to choose who she will be with in the end?

Was the name changed? Because I typed in The Teacher 2 and I’m not finding the story

Yeah, it’s now called The Teacher And I :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi guys wondering if you can help me. I literally have been off Episode for a while and just started to come back on it and play again, and I started reading The Teacher. Anyway ended up choosing Sam (the Doctor) - anyway I’m just wondering, I started The Teacher and I - about the daughter but I gathered the friend died within the first 2 episodes and I’ve read there was a spin off about this called The Assassin: Femme Fatale all by the same author Mette M. Peleikis - love her work! :heart: - for anyone who’s read the series can you advise me - should I read The Assassin: Femme Fatale first or The Teacher and I? Because in the first couple of chapter in The Teacher and I it doesn’t really make a lot of sense and I got the feeling that I should have read The Assassin: Femme Fatale first. I just feel though what I have read so far of Femme Fatale I just can’t see the link to The Teacher / The Teacher and I - admittedly I’m only on Episode 2 but does the story get better and / or link become more evident if I read more episodes etc? Or is it a waste of time reading Femme Fatale? I just want to find out what happened to the MC friend (from The Teacher). Thanks everyone advice welcome! X

I love that story! defenitly one of my favs