Thoughts on this cover

I am no skilled artist but I made this for my unpublished story No Flaws, I tried :smile:

9 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

I like it, you did a very good job! My only critique would be to make the font a bit more readable :blush:

4 Likes

I agree thanks!! I was actually considering changing the font :smile:

3 Likes

That’s so cute! I love it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Np! Happy to help! Let me know when the story is out, I’d love to give it a read

1 Like

Awe will do thank youu! Do you have a story by any chance?

1 Like

okay this actually looks so goooood! I wish I could make a cover that looked like this! could you let me know when this is out too! i’d love to read it! :heart:

1 Like

It’s not published yet but I’m working on it :smile:

Omg hi Ive read your story Mystery on Hanging Hill lane also Will do :smile:

1 Like

Let me know when that’s out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awh thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you liked it! :grin:

also, what’s your story going to be about?

1 Like

Ive already written 2 chapters, This is the description : Boarding school after death? Who said it will be easy? Especially when you don’t know what your capable of. Will you discover your secrets or even, find love along the way?

1 Like

Also I loved it!

1 Like

Cute! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

that sounds so interesting! if you ever need someone to review it, just let me know and I can do it for you! :grin:

1 Like

Will do thanks so muchhh!!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I love it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.