Thoughts on this, please?

Could I please get thoughts on this?

Oh, and also, what would you rate it from 1 to 10?

0 voters

2 Likes

Em… I… okay lol. I meant it’s my first DIGITAL DRAWING. I usually draw on paper and stuff.

2 Likes

i think you did amazing for your first digital drawing! :heart_eyes: i can’t believe how realistic you made it look.

1 Like

It’s a little messy.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I had trouble with all the layers and stuff, then something went wrong, and yeah… this happened.

1 Like

I… I’m sorry. I never thought of that. I never even thought of making people feel bad about themselves.

But thanks.

layers are the best and worst. you wont belive how often I draw on the wrong one. spically on tablet because my hand keep hitting it .

1 Like

I had to start all over again cause I didn’t know that you have to draw on different layers, and then when I tried to delete something, everything else started deleting. It took a while to realise that that’s what layers are for.

Its hard getting use to. I started drawing degital almost a year ago

Oh, cool. Did you used to draw on paper before then?

Yes. I still do . but I am not a very good artist.

Everyone is a good artist in their own way.

1 Like

wise words

1 Like

Very good! This is amazing that it’s your first digital drawing. I know the struggle of getting used to the layers and stuff. You have skill :clap:

2 Likes

Oof thanks so much. I’ve been doing art for like 2 years or something, so last week I finally decided to do it digitally.

2 Likes

Topic closed by OP request. :grin: