Thoughts on this?😳🙊

It really is. But like it’s great she has readers that like her story. But as a reader it looks weird to see because it doesn’t look right as we will see on other stories :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

It’s really weird to see, sometimes even disturbing because the females look like children!! I will never understand how some writers think this looks “okay” no shade to them though, just my opinion :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly I wonder how the kids characters looks like next to them. I’d probably think they babies wth-

It’s so unrealistic and who is actually 9ft-10ft cmon lads what’s going on :skull::skull:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you brought that up, cuz I remembered I seen a screen shot of an actual “kid” character and it was even worse :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Here it is

3 Likes

Lmao is she like an infant , the LI can pick up the kid and the lady wearing the glasses ( most likely the MC )

4 Likes

I think may-be ? Or a toddler hehe

2 Likes

Trueee

1 Like

Girl—
That child is prob 6 months old lol. People have a weird taste in height ig.

2 Likes

I feel like she wouldn’t like that we’re basically roasting her characters but I really feel like it’s on the thin line with a real issue - I guess it shouldn’t even be okay because that really looks like father and daughter… Like his face is two times bigger than hers??
P. S. I didn’t read any of her stories, maybe they’re really good, I’m only talking about this particular case in her story.

2 Likes

I don’t think the point of this thread is to roast anyone, just give our opinions and jokes lol.

No one said it didn’t look like it… sorry if that offended you but I meant no harm :))

1 Like

Nonono you didn’t offend me, everything is alright! :heartpulse:
Ik that it’s not the point but it we’re slightly doing that.
Yeah, I just agreed with you all. (:

1 Like

Yeah I get what you mean lol dw! But this thread means no harm or bullying issues :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

No, we’re not bullying, we’re slightly roasting by our jokes…or it’s me who doesn’t see this right way…

1 Like