Thoughts on vampire story idea?

This story belongs to me
I’ve been thinking of making a vampire story lately, and I just want some feedback. Here’s the story (the main character is fully customizable but for most of the story she’ll have assigned features):

So basically this story is about a vampire who is really unhappy she wants to be human again, so she kidnaps a human named Ambrosia and steals her mortality with the help of a witch, but the price of this black magic spell is that Ambrosia is given the vampire’s powers and eternal life. The vampire feels that the least she could do is leave Ambrosia in the care of others like her, so she abandons her at the footsteps of a dysfunctional brood of vampires.

This story is actually going to be pretty dark and have really descriptive and emotional writing, I want to make the vampires in this story not so much like the sexy all-powerful beings that they usually are, but instead show how eternal life is miserable and they’ve all done things they didn’t want to but didn’t have control over, and Ambrosia isn’t reborn as (not trying to throw shade) some frail, or stupidly-powerful girl who just thinks vampires are so hot and that they’re “irresistible”. Instead she’s going to be reborn not knowing how to control the power she’s been given and she lives in a constant dark state of mind, and she sees other vampires and most of all herself as the monsters that they really are (If that made sense???). But Yeah this stories gonna be pretty dark and heavy, and I’m wanting to incorporate some topics that other occult stories don’t really include that much like realistic effects and reactions, as well realistic behaviors.

Sorry if that seemed like I was throwing shade or didn’t realize that this is unoriginal, but I’d really like some feedback :two_hearts:
P.S sorry if there were errors I’m too lazy to read through this and edit it

6 Likes

Wow, I would read the crap out of this story. Who would be the MC? Ambrosia or the vampire that basically trades places with her?

2 Likes

Thank you :sob::heart: Ambrosia is the main character lol

1 Like

The plot sounds original, definitely gonna read this if it’s published!

1 Like

Now that sounds like a good vampire story!! I’d definitely love to read that

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thankssss😊

Well not to overwhelm you but a spin off about the vampire-turned human would also be really awesome too! Also, if you haven’t decided what style, can I recommend LL? If the new featured stories are anything to go off of, it looks like vampire fangs will one day be released to us :smiley:

2 Likes

THATS SUCH A GOOD IDEA, also I was already gonna use LL but like wow that sounds like a good sorta-sequel haha

1 Like

Aha, awesome :stuck_out_tongue: Tag me when you publish it please!

1 Like

@NovaEpi Me too!!! This is an amazong idea, sounds completely original, and I’d love to read it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.