Thousand Ideas, Zero Talent for Coding!

Hey guys!! I’ve been dreaming of writing this story for ages but I have no talent at all for coding…I’m starting all over again because I don’t feel it’s good enough :pensive: What do you guys suggest? Do you have any tips?
Also, I’m new here on Episode, so I’m struggling to find nice backgrounds…
Thanks in advance guys. I love this community already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You could get a coding partner or Start looking at youtube for some tutorials. Joseph Evens is a great teacher. (2) Episode Tutorials - YouTube

That’s a great idea, how could I find one? Maybe here on the forum? I’ve tried watching his videos and it did really help but I still think I’m doing something wrong…

1 Like

I’m have been coding for a while and might be able to help. :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: Check out the forums they are beneficial, Good Luck and welcome to the community

Here in the forum

I would really appreciate that! Thanks so much for your help :hugs:

1 Like

A thing I find really helpful when I learned to code was copying templates, playing around and changing them to see what they do. I also suggest looking at @Dara.Amarie’s tutorials, they’re really useful.

Read the Episode story “Coding 101” by @TalGordin This is honestly what gave me the very basic understanding of how to properly code, and then I built my knowledge on top of that. I never thought I’d ever be able to do what I can now with coding, so this story helped so much!

2 Likes

So happy to hear it helped you! :relaxed: :hearts:

2 Likes

it takes time to learn the coding but you can do it just maybe first concentrate more on the coding learning than writing itself - simply instead of rusging and writing all scenes try to make the first scene perfect as you want it to be - if you dontk now how here you will always find people who will explain to you how is what done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes