Thread: ๐Ÿ™ˆ Share Your First Story! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

This is a official thread where you can share your first story whether that includes screenshots, links, or just a script share it and look at how much you have progressed! :heart:

Have fun! :star_struck:

hate will not be tolerated thank you.

keep the thread going luvs <3

Since your here ill share the first part of the first story I ever made:

Cringe Warning

@YOU stands screen enter and YOU faces right and YOU starts idle
YOU
Hey there, Im [NAME] Ive been bullied my whole fri**ing life, the mean girls would make fun of my hair and vintage clothesโ€ฆ
YOU
That isโ€ฆuntil HE came, yup, the bad boy :wink:

(so cliche istg)
(note this was made a few years ago I swear im better know lmao) (thank god I never published)

12 Likes

Hi! My first story is called All The Lights and I am currently working on a new version of it :blush:

Here is the link if anyone wants to give it a try: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5662324858093568

4 Likes

nice cover! ill definitely check it out!

1 Like

Thank you๐Ÿคฉ

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my first and only story:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode
Release date: 27th of July

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

1 Like

Hey this is my first ever story that was posted 12 days ago and I would appreciate all the love :))
Insta: @kxlsiiwrites :white_heart:
i have also finished episode 4 now just writing 5&6 :star_struck:

Summary

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Action filled with drama & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 11 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my first story๐Ÿ™‚
Title: The Only
Author: Nao
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Description: Going into a new school in her senior year, all she wanted was to finish the year peacefully. However, her new friends have another plan in mind. Heyโ€ฆ But at least heโ€™s hot, right?
Episodes: 10 (more coming out soon)
Cover:
The_Only First Draft cover

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Only

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

I love ur idea of thread !!!
Das really smart :flags::relieved:

(โ˜ž อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)โ˜ž

Hereโ€™s my first story ever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :arrow_down::arrow_heading_down::arrow_down_small:

Tittle : Until You Find My Heart

Description :
Printemps always had a hard life. What else could go wrong? โ€ฆperhaps a mafia and fantasy mix, turning out being a big lie from her parents? LL

Genre : Romance, but has a L.O.T. of fantasy and mafia in there

Link :

Instagram :
@episode.mel.chantelle

Cover :

1 Like

This is my first story and english is not my real language so please forgive me for my grammer mistakes

I dont know when ฤฑ am gonna release this but ฤฑ am so trying to be perfect and ฤฑ have to start work at tuesday but ฤฑ am sooo love this story

1 Like

lol i donโ€™t think this thread is going where itโ€™s supposed to so iโ€™ll share part of mine

warning you might actually cringe to death

ahh yes the inevitable โ€œitโ€™s my first storyโ€ character talking in front of a black screen :โ€™)

this was almost 5 years ago so trust me iโ€™ve progressed and learned so much from then!

1 Like

Hi! I just published my first story so if you would like to check it out that would be great! Only if you want to of course๐Ÿ˜… hereโ€™s the linkโฌ‡๏ธ
Lovers Pitch

Cover:

omg thats was so me and I would put like (yes HUNNY, PERIODT but as a narrator rip-)

1 Like

Omg @_sienna! This thread is going to be the death of me :joy::see_no_evil:โ€ฆ

This is my first story โ€œThe Perfect Matchโ€! The directing and the plot line were so damn baddddd and cringe worthyโ€ฆ ahhhhh :flushed:

Iโ€™m literally coding episode 15 right now and looking back what I written before episode 13 was justโ€ฆ Ekkkkkk

If any of you interested in how cringe worthy those episodes were, feel free to check it out! (While I hide under the blanket hahahah) :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m a newbie author too and hereโ€™s mine :yay:

Title : Lost Summer Nights :dizzy:
Description : After being away for two years, you return home to attend your familyโ€™s annual reunion and discover the people you left behind are harboring more secrets than ever before.
Genre : Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6051125611659264

Tune in :two_hearts:
Titleโ€œ-The Baddest Szn 1โ€
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5802639068692480

Description - Be apart of the โ€œThe Baddestโ€ a click in Highschool as you follow Jordanโ€™s life in her leader status

Hello all <3 This is my first story, i have JUST posted three episodes, and would LOVE feedback! As i want to make more episodes and new stories - but first get it perfect <3

Have fun!

Note: I will do r4r, so leave a comment or DM me on insta car-writes_episodes <3

1 Like

LMAOAOA ill check it out :,)

ill read it tonight :,)

Here is my first story. :blush: I have three other stories.

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all sheโ€™s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - COMPLETE.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like