Three completed Chapters . give honest opinion please before i publish

Hello, I’ve just finished the first 3 chapters of my first story on episode its called “ Understanding My Mothers Past

Description: Based on True events. Isabelle is going through some difficult times, so her mother inspires her to be stronger by reminiscing about the past…from what she remembers.

I also need help on what Genre to pick , as it has drama to begin with but will also have romance and possibly some action as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read :slight_smile:

Hello, I’ve just finished the first 3 chapters of my first story on episode its called “Understanding My Mothers Past

Description: Based on True events. Isabelle is going through some difficult times, so her mother inspires her to be stronger by reminiscing about the past…from what she remembers.

I also need help on what Genre to pick , as it has drama to begin with but will also have romance and possibly some action as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ll read your story as soon as I’ll get free tickets >.< After that I’d love to give you my opinion!

1 Like

Thank you so much, there is a way to get free tickets well reduce the waiting time, thats by watching ads though.
I’m always doing that when im hooked on a good story.