Three questions

Hello creators. I didn’t want to make three different posts, so I thought I’d just ask all the questions here:

1. Is there a way to have narrator speak while the character is doing something? Like for example, the character is walking from one place to another in 10 seconds, and while the character is walking, could narrator be speaking?

2. Is there a way to make a boy and a girl sit in front of a fireplace? Because I’m not able to do so with the boy, since the only animation for guys sitting is on a chair, except for sleep_sitting , but the character is obviously sleeping. While girls have idle_sit_legs_up .
    If not, is there another way of doing it? Like making it seem like they are sitting in front of it.

3. What is that clock music sound named? I can’t seem to find it. It’s like a clock ticking, with a slight bit of music in the background (if I remember it correctly). Anyone knows what I’m talking about?

1. &CHARACTER walks to spot % x y in 10
    NARRATOR
    Blah blah blah.
  1. For some reason, boys don’t have that animation unfortunately. :frowning:

2. I’m not sure, I don’t use sound often, sorry.

Winter :snowflake:

1 Like

Ohh, for some reason I’ve never thought of using & instead of @, because I just didn’t know what it was for (yeah idk how I missed out on that one). But thank you! :smile:

To answer your question about the sound, I think you’re referring to music_tickingbeat_lp.

1 Like

Check this out for the difference between @ and &. :slight_smile:

And no problem! :wink:

2 Likes

No I don’t think that’s the one though :thinking: . The clock was more slow, and now that I think about it I don’t think there was any music in the background, just a clock and kind of an echo sound?

Thanks!

Happy to help! :blush:

For the sound, is it any one of these:

clock_lp
int_schooloffice_busy
int_schooloffice_quiet

1 Like

Guys I found the sound. I didn’t quite remember it, so it was hard to describe, but I was talking about the beginning of music_jungleeerie
Thanks for the help anyways :blush:

For your sitting question, you can zoom on so it only shows his torso. Then he can do any animation and you don’t have to worry about his legs

1 Like

You got answers for the other ones, but as for the sitting animation:
You can spot your characters low and zoom on their faces in a way that won’t show their faces and it will look like they’re sitting.

Another way is to use an overlay.
Either an overlay that would hide the legs or if you can make one, a one that makes the guy looks like he has legs by making the overlay the floor around and his legs on it like an animation with his legs up.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I’ve gotten my answers.
@Ryan you can close this

1 Like