Thriller Contest Poll

Will you be joining the thriller contest? if not, why?[poll type=multiple min=1 max=2 public=true]

• No
  • Yes
    [/poll]

I wanted to join it. I had everything sorted out but then I started to think about another plot and then another again :tired_face:. So I decided not to join :worried:. Are you joining?

Iā€™m trying to write a story, but like all the other stories I tried to do, I either find another plot I want to write so I start over until eventually I just give up, or I have writers block. Itā€™s a lot of funšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

OMGšŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s what happened to me I gave up I found at least 5 different plotsšŸ˜­

I have like 10 stories all with approved covers that I just gave up onšŸ˜‚ Like I try so hard but then Iā€™m like ā€œNo this will be boringā€ then I start all over again.

:sob: This happens all the time I have four unpublished stories on Episode and also five stories on Wattpad :unamused:. Maybe take a writing partnerā€‹:thinking:

I was planning on partnering up with someone as well, but I procrastinate ALOT so I donā€™t think anyone would want to work with mešŸ˜‚

I can if you want :joy: School starts in a month so I have time lol

I have volleyball conditioning for two weeks starting Monday from 3-8 then school starts, so maybe we can PM and figure something out if you would like to work together.

How do I PM??

You just click on my little icon thing and itā€™ll take you to a screen that says message, and ou just click on that.

The poll doesnā€™t seem to be working (at least not for me), but I plan on entering :slight_smile:

Girl, this is literally me!
I feel the painšŸ˜©

Iā€™m not gonna make the deadline so nope :sob::sob:
All that hard work for nothing