[CLOSED]Thriller: Downfall R4R *any genre welcome*

Title- Thriller: Downfall
Description- You’ve only just become an American Star, when someone starts taking over your life. Can you figure out who it is? Or will this be your downfall?
Style- INK
Episodes-3 (complete)
EXTRAS-Customize Character, Choose Gender, Choices, Different endings
Thriller_Downfall_posterThumb_gKeAQKoQgL

1 Like

R4r?

Title: Caught In Love
Author: TeahWalker323
CC limited, some choices
Details: You’re a cop and just caught a murder. He’s a murder who is bad for your own good. What happens when you both get caught in love?
3 Chapters
Published 09-17-18
Small Cover:

I would love a r4r, you actually gave me a character to place into the story :smile: I’ll start reading yours as soon as I’m off work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Teahwalker, I’m sorry it took me a while to get to, life got in the way. But I will definitely keep reading :slight_smile: It had me hooked right away, can’t wait to read more

1 Like

Description- You’ve only just become an American Star, when someone starts taking over your life. Can you figure out who it is? Or will this be your downfall?
Style- INK
Episodes-3 (complete)

1 Like

I’ve finished with my reading list, I still have a lot of story tickets that I would like to use, so I’m doing more R4Rs. I do have work, which is why I am asking for SERIOUS R4Rs only. Let me know when you have finished, send me a screen shot either in the post or DM me, post your story info, and the story will be added to my reading list. First read, first served.

Style- INK
Episodes-3 (complete)

I have 71 story tickets to use up :wink: so please give me some serious r4rs

Hiya! I have just published my new story :smiley:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

I don’t mind in doing R4R aswell but only if you read mine as well but I need proof! MUST send screenshots aswell

Title: Destined:To be Together
Author: Miss.Fatima_Z
Chapters: 9
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: She’s the toughest, the fearless and the smartest. What happens when she meets the unexpected? Will, she follow her heart or not?
Instagram: @episode.fatima_z
Cover:

R4R?
Hers is my story:

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Thank you for this thread! <3 I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you would like.
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Thanks for this thread! :wink:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r