Thriller/horror romance story recs! (no mafia)

I’m looking for some great thriller/horror stories that have heavy romance themes. I despise mafia stories but I feel like that’s all there is that have good romance storylines :,) (I’m also putting a thriller/romance out myself in a few days but I don’t want to read my own story lol)

1 Like

My story falls under that description. Murder-mystery thriller/psychological horror. There is one LI.

TITLE: Thrill of the Hunt
STYLE: Limelight
GENRE: Mystery, with thriller and psychological horror elements. Some social commentary here an and there. 1 love interest.
DESCRIPTION: “With a sadistic killer hunting down strippers and women in the streets, jaded investigator Esme Sinclair is paired with a beautiful stranger. Forced to confront her fears, will more self-destruction follow?”
TOTAL CHAPTERS : 8and ongoing.
CC : Semi, since the protagonist is half Egyptian/a quarter Palestinian and white. LI is half American/half Romanian. Also for advanced directing purposes, like OLs and animations. Art is a general idea of what they’ll look like :).
TRIGGER WARNINGS : Addresses themes of mental health and some themes that may be unsettling, especially since it’s being narrated in a detached way. A huge warning to those with a fear of needles, because it is vital to the plot.

2 Likes

May I have the link to your story? Sounds so interesting. :slight_smile:

Connects to this story

3 Likes

my bad, I thought I included it lmfao

2 Likes

Highly recommend Overtake You!

these all sound so interesting, can’t wait to start reading!

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

It is classified as Mystery, but Thriller would also fit!

Title: Polaroids

Author: Ryan Graye

Genre: Mystery with romance sub-plot

No of Episodes: 3

Customization: Full

Description: Morbid curiosity. A sensation with an addictive quality, a NEED to understand violence and harm. A need for knowledge that almost seems unobtainable, exclusive to those who not only possess such thoughts… but also act upon them.

Teagan is a college freshman whose morbid curiosity led her to Brownstone University of Forensics. On her first day she stumbles across an ominous polaroid picture which happens to depict a missing girl.

Dismissed by the police as weak evidence, Teagan and her friends take matters in their own hands and decide to investigate further, which unleashes a dangerous chain of events.

Do you have what it takes to catch the Polaroid Killer?

Story-Link: Episode Writer Portal