Thriller story suggestions?

so i’m really getting into the thriller genre and i wanna know some stories that i should read. like something that makes you feel almost like messed up after you read it (does that make sense? :joy:)
leave your suggestions down below !!

4 Likes

thriller: voodoo by miumi.hp

1 Like

“Six Feet Under” and “The Game”

i’ve heard some ppl say that’s good. i definitely will check it out !

1 Like

the game was so good! i’m currently reading six feet under and i can’t wait for the next update oml

1 Like

Me too! There is a prequel to The Game, “Scorned,” it’s also amazing

i’m reading scorned rn too and i love itttt !

1 Like

dead zone by bebe

1 Like

Mine is Till Death Do Us Part, it’s a short read cause it’s only 3 episodes but I hope you’ll read it if you get the chance!

1 Like

i have a thriller it’s called “Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane” it’s not done yet, but i still hope you enjoy it! :star_struck:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

@wjshful My story is a murder mystery :grin:
Would you like to check it out?

the infected is like the best thriller ever! it’s about a ‘zombie’ apocalypse and you and 4 other people need to survive and the story line and coding are soooooo goood!!!

3 Likes

of course! :smile:

1 Like

omgg i love this one!!

1 Like

i actually read this a while ago and thought it was really good!!

1 Like

this is literally one of my favs :heart_eyes: the story is actually so original and i can’t wait to see it finished :heart::heart:

1 Like

omg thank you so much! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awesome! :heart:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 10 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it :wink: