Thriller story suggestions?

My story is a thriller if you would like to check it out :slight_smile:

Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Hey, we have a thriller here. Plus, anyone can recommend, vote, and review any story here if you want to find story suggestions:

Hello, Mine is a drama, But i have been told by readers its a real life horror, as quoted by readers "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic"

I would love it if you could check mine out :slight_smile:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic" And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well