Throwback Art Contest (Rounds)

So a very generous bean recommended I do this @MysteryMaker

In this contest you will take your first piece of art or your old art and remake it. It can be a edit, digital art, a remake of a drawing, or outline. This contest will have 3 rounds and 5 winners and you may put 2 entries per round. The password is NaeNae .

I’m still working out the prizes and please don’t steal or copy someone.

The first round ends on March 15th

If you have any questions feel free to ask :two_hearts: I left the remake of my first edit below. It’s sloppy but it’s just a rough example.

Tags

@Turtle_Cat @appleqrl
@Rac5hel @Teahwalker @Silver_Shadow @ChayChay @Malukah @Cassandra_Dean @Rowan2 @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @R.es.Story @KatieI @_Nasia @phlegmatic @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @Forever1201 @Killerfrost @UltimaW @Arwen_Episode @inkkee @A.C.epi @mindy_epsiode @sofia2 @keiji @granolias @puma @MysteryMaker @SophiaM @Sophbee @Gamer_Gurl @Queen_K @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @jenna1012 @talesbyrose @anon75579664 @EVL.Daisy @Raybadem @estherdekker @zoe4564 @frvnces @Mouse.Episode @Addivi101 @valeria.episode @lanafrazer_episode

13 Likes

Hey there. Could you please remove me from tags in the future? I would love to join, but I’m very short on time lately.

Good luck with the contest. :sunflower:

1 Like

Np and ok

1 Like

This sounds like fun, I am going to try to enter. :blush:

1 Like

Ok and good luck :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds fun! I’ll definitely join

1 Like

I will join.

2 Likes

Good luck :purple_heart:

1 Like

Good luck :two_hearts:

Thanks for the tag, I’ll join!

1 Like

Sounds interesting I might join! Thanks for the tag

1 Like

Ty and good luck :two_hearts:

1 Like

Joining! NaeNae

1 Like

Ty and I wish you the best :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ok :purple_heart:

Is this like only for edits? Cause I’ve never done edits and only covers and other things

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t think of that. Maybe outlines would be good aswell but I’m not sure about what you mean by other things. What all do you make?

1 Like

Covers banners splashes overlays

1 Like

I’m not sure how this is gonna turn out but you can remake a cover if you want. I would need more cover makers to enter though.

1 Like

I’m not sure at the moment but I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like