Ticket/Account Help!

I’m very sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place - I’m fairly new.

I have a LONG story but to not bore you all with details, I need to change my email address associated with the Writers Portal. Another woman with a similar name states she has legal rights to it.

I told her that’s fine… only to find out that apparently, I cannot make this change on my own. I combed through the Forum posts and found out a few things:

1. I confirmed my assumption: I’m not able to manually change my own email address.
  2. There have been quite a few others who have requested this “feature” over the past few years.
  3. Most times when people ask this question, they are told to submit a ticket.
  4. If a writer seems to have a lot of stories, followers, and is quite popular, the Episode Team WILL change their email address.

Following what I read, I submitted a ticket with all of the necessary details on July 15th.
On July 16th, I received a reply from Lisa stating that I would have to start over from scratch and create a new account. She said to let her know if I had any questions.

I did so I wrote back. And waited. And wrote back again. And a few more times I replied because I was worried Zendesk would close the ticket.

Meanwhile, I told the woman who started this that I could change my username but I couldn’t change my email address. She said that won’t work and informed me that she had a lawyer.

CLEARLY at this point I didn’t want to do her any favors, but since it didn’t appear anyone could see my ticket (which is still open and dormant), I submitted a new ticket yesterday.

That one was closed today without anyone responding to me at all.

I don’t know what to do at this point.
I hate that there’s someone out there threatening me with legal action for really no reason. I don’t know how I can get a hold of someone from Episode if my tickets are being closed without any response.

I am open to any and all advice.

Please help?