Time Process For Backgrounds

communication

I’ve been reading from episode for a few years now before INK or any of that stuff came out and have tried making a few stories myself. One thing that I think is difficult is while you’re trying to making an episode you have to wait for backgrounds to be approved,now I understand this is necessary and all to make sure every thing follows guidelines but I do wish it didn’t take long. One time 2 backgrounds took over 3 days to be approved. It would be nice if they could find a more faster way to do this. Does anyone else feel this way?

Conspiracy Theory: Background Approvals
Background and overlay approval

Hey, @GigiQueenie!

Yes, the standard time for the Episode team to approve backgrounds is three business days. I understand what you mean about wishing the backgrounds would be approved faster, but I think that we should also be grateful to all the people out there who have to work endlessly to approve (or decline) the thousands of backgrounds that are uploaded every day.

So I think that three days is actually pretty fair. Asking them to do it in lesser time would just be insensitive. Instead, let’s try and show some gratitude toward the staff. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry if I came across insensitive never meant for it to be seen that way,just simply wishing it didn’t take as long.

Ahaha, it’s alright—my comment wasn’t directed toward you. I understand how you feel, because there have been times where I haven’t been able to go ahead and publish episodes because my backgrounds and overlays haven’t yet been approved. I’d find it frustrating, too, but over time, my feelings toward this changed. That’s all I meant to say; sorry if it seemed rude. :sweat_smile:

I’ve been waiting for 5 days to have a background and overlay approval, does anyone know why it’s taking so long?

Moved to Episode Fan Community. :wink:

Also this might be of interest to you: Image Approval Review Times

thank you!

I believe there are tons of overlays and backgrounds being sent in daily, So it maybe the person reviewing it just hasn’t gotten to it yet :thinking:. When I upload background and overlays it takes in between 2 days to a week and a half to get checked. :grin: Hope this answered your question!

yes thank you!!

well there is a contest going on. and the episode team tries to be as fast as they can, so please be patient :slight_smile:

oh right… okay thank you!!!

Background approvals are taking so long because episode wants users to update less so they don’t get on a payment plan and lose reader retention

What :sweat_smile:

They take long because they have many to approve plus they have to check it for copy right or brand names