Tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear glitch

Char1 keeps going idle after doing the animation and I’ve tried everything I can do stop it. I tried changing Char 2’s animation to & instead of @ but then she also goes idle after her animation :smiling_face_with_tear:

here’s the coding:

&CHAR1 walks to spot 1.280 185 -124 in zone 2 in 2 AND CHAR1 faces right AND CHAR1 does it while idle_book_open_neutral_loop THEN CHAR1 walks to spot 1.280 216 42 in zone 2 in 2 AND CHAR1 does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear THEN CHAR1 walks to spot 1.280 253 52 in zone 1 in 2 THEN CHAR1 walks to spot 1.280 291 8 in zone 1 in 2 AND CHAR1 moves to layer 3 THEN CHAR1 starts tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear AND CHAR1 faces left

@CHAR2 walks to spot 1.181 111 -91 in zone 2 in 2 AND CHAR2 faces left AND CHAR2 does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop THEN CHAR2 starts sleep_sit_neutral_loop

1 Like

i tried it and char1 stays doing the tinker animation. can you maybe send a screen shot of your script ?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Here’s a screenshot:

CHAR1 and CHAR2 are just placeholder names for the actual characters and they don’t exist, that’s why they’re not highlighted in the screenshot.

I just figured it out. @Sydney_H can you please close this? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you mind telling us the answer in case it happens to us?

1 Like

yeah sure! I changed the script to this:

Basically I combined both into one chunk and changed the & to @
Hope that helps!

1 Like