Tiny's Art shop!

Correct

Great! hope you have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Tinyxoxo, I made this PFP circled in red…

I don’t appreciate it u taking credit for my edit that I made for someone that wasn’t u

1 Like

I was going to help Allie_Dimond

Where did u find the character?

I was going to help Allie Dimond. Are’s just look a like It does not mean that I coped off of you

With the exact same pfp…

1 Like

No, this image a whole different one they just look similar

1 Like

Okay, that’s fine but please let me know if u are completing the request because then I can focus on someone else’s request (:

Glad we cleared this up (:

2 Likes

what she asked for was very simple and anyone who made it would turn out very similar

I am so sorry If you would like I can remove it and add something else. I was truly just trying to help Allie Dimond and I didn’t mean for them to look similar but like I said when she was explaining it. it was simple and 100 people would have very similar pictures. Again so super sorry.

That’s perfectly fine (:

U can keep it up, just let me know if u are completing a request once I’ve already said I will do it (:

That way I can complete some other request instead and save my time (:

Thank u for helping sort this (:

Thank you for understanding

You’re welcome (:

1 Like

Hello so I decided to add some more things in my shop. So I went from making only covers from now making covers, profile pictures, character cards, and ask the author backgrounds. And guess what. What? The profile pictures and ask the author backgrounds are free. I would be cruel of me to charge for them so they are 100% free not coupons needed and you can get any amount you want and will always stay free forever! I really hope you guys like this. Here is the link and I would really like for this to work. Tell me if you like this idea and give me some more ideas and opinions. I love to do fun stuff and art. Just reply and think your ideas over. This will really help me expand my art. Thanks!!

Here is something that I did in favor of my neon competition (Simple)

Hope you guys have a great day!!! pm me for any questions!!!

4 Likes

NOW HAVE LARGE COVER FOR FREE!! :exploding_head:

If any one has any idea for a fun quiz reply to this.

Disney channel, Pixar movies, nick shows, pop music quizzes

1 Like

Wow good ideas. Thanks!

Hope everyone is having a great day today