Tips and Ideas?

Oh, okay. Thank you for helping!

1 Like

So, I have encountered a new problem! How fun! Anyway, it’s trying to zoom up on the character. For example, I am working on my story and I am at an air port scene. So I of course make a new background and then preview it to see if it works. I watch it and now I am zoomed in the left corner. The command I put before it was @CHAR enters from right to middle. Also, I don’t know if middle should be center. Or something like that. Thank you for reading my question!

its @CHAR enters from right to screen center

there is no middle

the positions are

Character Positions:

• Foreground:
    • screen left
    • upscreen left
    • screen center
    • upscreen right
    • screen right
  • Background:
    • back far left
    • back left
    • back right
2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you so much! Do you know how to make the camera focus on the middle of the scene?

you said it was zoomed in right??? if you dont want it zoomed in just write the command @zoom reset

or if you do want it to be zoomed in check this

1 Like

I don’t know if zoom is it. I have the INT. AIRPLANE BOARDING - DAY and I want it to be in the middle , where the chairs are. BTW, I’m so sorry if I’m bothering you. You don’t have to reply.

its fine its no bother im just home binge watching criminal minds haha BUT please keep in mind im fairly new to this coding as well but

try something like this in your script

INT. AIRPLANE BOARDING - DAY

@cut to zone 2

@CHAR enters from right to screen center

1 Like

lmao, I’m just waiting for end game to come out and playing episode. And thank you some much because this one worked! When I was reading other articles and making my own story, I saw you a lot! I will still be asking questions in probably five minutes or maybe tomorrow! THANK YOU! (next)

1 Like

its fine if i know the answer and i’m free i’ll help if i don’t know sorry

1 Like

Do you know how to end a chapter on a choice? Or is it not possible?

im not really sure BUT i want to say no it is not but you can try and see if it is

2 Likes

ik this isn’t connected to the conversation whatsoever but, “my chemical romance” an amazing back. perfecto

1 Like

hOlY heCc bAtmaN. This asian-american-lady-child just finished a wHole chapter and forgot to put talk in front of all her anImatioNS. I aM greAt

1 Like

Also, how do I end a chapter?

1 Like

some just end it with

INT. BLACK - NIGHT
NARRATOR
To be continued…

or if youre like me who is using other peoples template or backgrounds or had art scenes or splashes done…i would put a similar code but just say thank you an give credit to the ppl whos template/background/and who made me splashes i used

oh, okay. and then I just press new episode? btw, do you have a series? I would like to see, or you don’t have to say anything

1 Like

So for me this is how i am ending mine…

…and no i do not im currently still in the process of writing mine

2 Likes

When I have the custom character for the reader, do I just reference them as [NAME] for the rest of code?

Yes in brackets if you let them change the characters name

1 Like