Tips for a beginner author

Hi, I’m a beginner writer and I need some tips. I’m currently writing a story named “ReDo” and I will publish it today. Anyway, I would like to get some tips for writing a story etc. Also, I would like if people could read my story and give some feedback. Mostly on my english because English is not my first language

I will read it I’m also a new writer but English is my first language so I can help you with it

If u need any help i’ll Help you also, by the way Joseph Evans tutorials on YouTube are really helpful when your a beginner!

1 Like

Try this!

I’m writing my story on the app as I can’t Code but the bad thing is that I can’t have more than 5 characters on at once

And barely no animation just basic which is why it’s better to code on computer if you want to you can check out Joseph Evans YouTube channel to help you or you can go to @Dara.Amarie forums and check her topics which she has topics for things. :slightly_smiling_face: so you can learn coding. (It’s a suggestion)

Yes I’ve been watching a lot of his tutorials. I’ve published my story. So if you want to read just type “ReDo” or if you can’t find it that way try typing “AquaPisces”.

Anyone wanna see my cover I made I not long made it and its good for my first time

I would like to see it

This looks good. Is it already published?

No I just did the cover And I’m still writing episode 1
@AquaPisces

Oh, what’s it about?

Its about 2 supernatural creatures that fall in love but its illegal

P.S. im reading ReDo

You are? Thank you! Let me know what you think about it!

I’d say coding takes a little bit of time to learn, especially if it’s your first story and you don’t know how to code, but for me, I learned pretty quickly (Say, 1-2 months?) :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I will stick to the app as its easier bc if I learn to code it will take along time and I’m still in school so I wanna focus on that

Do you know advanced coding ?

1 Like

Yep! I learned pretty quickly. So far, I know how to do:

• Spot directing
  • Music / sounds
  • Overlays
  • And mostly everything else.

Omg Would you like to partner up with me to write a story? A have a story going on and I know exactly what I want and the characters and everything but coding ? Sis I’m having sooo much trouble with it

1 Like