'tips for clear skin? ✨

tyyy! how long would you leave the mask on?

2 Likes

nothing works, just live with it. all those creams they try to sell to woman dosent work. I mean look at men they dont use any of that stuff and their skin is fine.

4 Likes

I might go to a doctor because I’ve had acne since I was like 5-7. I get it from my aunt.

3 Likes

it could be a different reason, ik but its all depending on what you eat and drink.

3 Likes

Depending on you. I leave it on for 10-12 minutes because I have sensitive skin.

5 Likes

gotit, thanks babe

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’ll work for everyone, but try sudocrem. Put it on at night and by morning your spots will be either gone or very reduced in size. Do that for a few weeks and they will go soon enough.

6 Likes

I haven’t used this before. ill give it a go.

5 Likes

ive heard aloe vera gel clears scars

5 Likes

really? I didn’t know that too.

3 Likes

I’m probably gonna use a different facial but it does include egg which is good for the skin.

4 Likes

Honestly I think the main cause of a bad skin is stress. I mean in summer I had a beautiful skin but as soon as school started I noticed a change. Maybe some yoga could help you.

8 Likes

My acne happens because I have oily skin…

Oily skin happens when the sebaceous glands in the skin make too much sebum. Sebum is the waxy, oily substance that protects and hydrates the skin . … However, too much sebum can lead to oily skin , clogged pores, and acne. Managing oily skin often requires a person making regular skin

2 Likes

Same! Ever since school started my skin went left. I have lots of stress because of assignments.

3 Likes

It really depends on your skin type but I love skincare so here are my suggestions:
Retinol and SPF are an holy grail, they work with every skin type.
Make sure that your products don’t have perfumes, alcohol and silicons in them.
Cleanse your skin for at least 2 minutes, it’ll stimulate your circulation.
Use moisturizer even if you have oily skin, your skin produces extra oil because you don’t provide it enough.
Use SPF even in winter and at night.
Don’t go for the high end brands, always check the ingredients, 90% of the time when you buy expensive and known skin care you’re paying only for the brand and not for the quality of the product.
Scrub your face 1/2 times per week, no more than that and use a gentle scrub.
In your case it looks like you had a change of PH probably due to the quality of the water. This can also occur when the quality of the air changes, so it’s really important for you to cleanse every morning and every evening before going to bed. When washing off your cleanser use cold water (not freezing cold, but bearable cold) so you close your pores an they won’t get clogged by the dirt in the air.
I hope this helps :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

If you are concerned about it, take it up with a dermatologist. They know better what will best work for you since all these youtubers may help a lot of people, but skin types do vary and what works for them may not work for you.
If you have mild to little acne they can offer you some “soaps” but if you have severe/cystic acne there is a therapy with pills but is very hardcore.
Best of luck.

4 Likes

Two words… ALOE VERA

4 Likes

Stress has never had an effect on my skin, that’s just me though.

Sudocream gets rid of the redness on your face. It’s cheap and comes in a HUGE jar.

I love LUSH, it’s not that expensive. The cleanser was 24 . I got 2 face-masks for 30 . :smirk:

Double Cleansing. You cleanse your face once with no water. The second time with water. The first time is an oil cleanser. Second time is a foam cleanser.

Exfoliate. I can’t stress enough how much I love tea-tree scrubs.

Toner. Press the toner into your skin instead of rubbing it all over.

Next I use my oils, I use tea tree oil mixed with Agua De Belleza. There’s a lot of different Agua de Belleza brands, choose whatever you want.

PM me with any questions. :blob_sun:

5 Likes

@zey @sunsetttloverr @lexiplaysepisode @lazy_donut @amagic @itsgaby.p

thank you guys!

6 Likes

It’s helpful if you have a skin routine :woman_shrugging:

And it’s good to use a lot of natural products on your face, and aloe vera does help a lot from what I’ve heard

Buuuuut other than that, it’s good to maybe stay away from make up for a little lmfao since that will just make it worse.

1 Like