How to invert a character vertically*
- Choose a specific spot for a character. For example, @DISCOBOT spot 1.280 164 939
- Then, make the first number a negative one. e.g. @DISCOBOT spot -1.280 164 939
- Initially, your character will disappear. That’s because it is “outside” the screen. To make this work, you’ll have to move your character until it is visible.
*I don’t know who originally shared this on the old forums.
Hidden overlays (By @Surly on the old forums)
Some official overlays are exclusively for certain backgrounds. For example, the bushes overlay that we can see on EXT. BEHIND BUSHES - NIGHT. However, we can use these type of overlays by writing the name of the background instead of the name of an overlay.
EXT. BELLEVUE HOTEL - NIGHT with EXT. BEHIND BUSHES - NIGHT
It doesn’t work with the @overlay command
How to interrupt and pause actions (By @episode.uwe on Instagram)
You can “interrupt” an action by adding another one.
To do this, follow this steps.
- Add an animation to a character with the “@CHARACTER starts ____” command. For example,
@DISCOBOT starts dance_kpop.
- Pause the action using @pause.
@DISCOBOT starts dance_kpop
@pause for 1.2
- Then, add another action with the “@CHARACTER starts” command. That would interrupt the previous action.