Tips for new authors

Thanks for the tips!

• I don’t plan on letting the readers costomize I don’t want the characters to change. They all have their own personality to match their appearance. When you change them, it is no longer like reading about their lives.
  • choices are definitely something that can make your story more fun, but not if you do it too often I guess.
  • I was just testing to see what it will look like. Then you know what is possible to code. I mean yes, you can make them do a lot, but some things are not possible that you can write down in words. For now I just write the story on paper.
  • Thanks, but I’m already making one myself.
  • Smart :sweat_smile:
  • No, it is not my first language and thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll be fine.
  • Thanks again, but I already have something for that. :joy:

CC is ofcourse up to you as the author but its really a thing you need to think through.
I dont care for CC, but not haveing CC is a thing you really need to think about. firstly a lot of people refuse to read a story with out CC
secondly the amount messages you will get about to please ad it, yes its really anoying but it happens a lot

you could always go half and have limited
beside do the looks really matter, I mean really would it mean anything to the story?

and if you dont have CC you really need to make up to it the readers. I mean art scenes body overlays and such.

2 Likes

I think it is really necessary for my story. And if people don’t want to read it, that’s their choice, I’m not going to force them. :woman_shrugging:There are so many stories with CC they can read. But I understand what you mean.

2 Likes