Tips for starting an Instagram account

so I’ve been wanting to create an account to share some of my favourite stories n post screenshots :heart_eyes: but honestly I’m not exactly sure how to do that.
I’m not a writer but I’ll def get started on a story in the near future. I’m interested in overall just managing/running an account n interact with my followers.
would appreciate u guys for giving me some tips :white_heart:

2 Likes

When you open your instagram account mention that you share your favourite stories and screenshot and whenever you post your favourite story or screenshots then mention the writer of the story so they can see and share. This way you can get more followers and some writers may ask you to review their stories and shoutout the story. If you have any problem then feel free to PM me or find me on instagram @satambhoomi

1 Like

Hey! I’m not really expert with this but i completely succeed and found my home, friends in instagram when i was new lol, but anyways here we go!

1. First follow some episode accounts like the episode official and of course episode acc!
  2. Be friendly (in this way people will find you as a kind and a genuine person)
  3. Post some topics so your followers wont unfollow you

I have more tips lol :sparkling_heart:

If you want a friend or a supporter and if u want more tips feel free to dm me on insta! Just tell me here if you want my insta so you can dm me then i’ll pm you my username! :wink: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

thank u for ur advice !! ur experience sounds great :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: sure I’ll pm u my user later as I’ve yet to create one :white_heart:

thank you so much :white_heart: will definitely do !

1 Like