Tips for writing a crowded party scene?

Hey guys!!
I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how to code a crowded party scene. I’ve never coded one before and could use all the help I can get.

I don’t feel like mine is turning out too well :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s not hard but can be very time consuming, there is a template on episodelife.com if you want to use it :grin:

If you want to do it yourself I would recommend the following

• Place your characters first and then use the placement tool in the reviewer
  • Check that the layers are correct
  • The characters in the background should be smaller - try to place them at the same eye-height as the characters in the front so it looks realistic
    I hope it helps :white_heart:
2 Likes

here you have template for frat party - hope it will help you understand how to do it.

1 Like

Plus if you ever just hate making so many extra characters for your background scenes, a good tip is to write in your script

@CHARACTER1 stands screen center AND CHARACTER2 stands screen center AND CHARACTER3… and so on

The characters will come up as an error since they’re not actual characters yet, but will offer to generate a random character for you. It just takes the time out of making them individually a bit and also makes them all at the same time! Then from here you’ll have a bunch of extras to refer back to when you need them again

1 Like

Thanks so much!! I appreciate you taking the time to explain :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow that looks absolutely amazing!! I have a certain Halloween background that I’m using for mine, but would you mind if I used the light overlays? I will for sure give credit :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

sure use them. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Do you have an Instagram that I can give credit to? :two_hearts:

yeah its @miss_desantis_. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:heart:

There’s lots of templates out there for crowded scenes.