Tips on being sick?

Give me tips on what to do while having a mix of a stomach virus and a cold.

HERES THE PROBLEMS:
I feel like throwing up, my body is weak, and I feel dreamy.
THERE IS NO CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP.
I’ve been sick since Monday.

5 Likes

Do anything but DO NOT google your symptoms. Unless you want google saying youre gonna die in a few days.

7 Likes

sleep. and that is it. sleep sleep sleep. or lie in bed watch tv . or move to the livining room and watch tv. your body is working on makeing you better

2 Likes

Sleep
That’s the best solution as of now for u

2 Likes

I just sleep and lie in bed.

2 Likes

Don’t worry I didn’t :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or it’s gonna say that you’re pregnant.

3 Likes

i think its time to go to the doctor.

2 Likes

web MD will make you think you have stomach cancer

@me who looks up any symptoms any time because I am a hypochondriac. :grin:

2 Likes

honestly i think webMD can be useful if you have the right information. in 2018 i had low iron count and a couple of months ago i got bad symptoms of anemia (which i didnt know until i google it) i put two and two together and thought i was anemic. and well what do you know? a couple of months later im diagnosed with anemia.

3 Likes

i live on the site.

thank you web md or else i wouldn’t haven’t gotten sinus surgery!

i love being a sicky

3 Likes

pls explain
did you or did you not??

1 Like

i can’t spell :unamused:

yes i did have surgery because I had sinusitis for like two years and then like yeah i got surgery in june. on the first day of summer.

Googling symptoms can have its plus sides if they’re specific. “Pain in the knees in early twenties” showed me that I might have patellofemoral pain syndrome. But anything along the lines of nausea, weakness, lightheadedness, loss of appetite, etc. are generic symptoms that could be anything. :joy:

You’ve gotta eat a little to keep your energy up to fight this war. Simple foods like toast and butter, applesauce, or bananas. When drinking water, my mom always used to boil it to get some of the stuff out then again, we’ve been drinking unfiltered tap water for years, actual filtered water might not need boiling lmaooo. Ginger ale is nice too, if you have some.

Otherwise, it’ll pass. :+1: If it hasn’t passed in 10 days, you can see a doctor then, but otherwise just let your body fight its battle. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m sick too. Rip us. :joy:

1 Like

Drink lost of water even tho you probably don’t want to. Your body most likely needs more fluid so water is your best bet along with sleep.

1 Like

I’ve been drinking that for days, it helps a ton.

1 Like

Jesus I’m having a migraine

1 Like

web md thinks your pregnant or have a stomachs ulcer. :+1:t2:

1 Like

or child influenza

1 Like