Tips on writing a good romance :blob_hearts:

Romance :heart: one of episodes most popular genre. Now here are some tips for writing one…

How To Write A Good Romance Story:

Making characters complex. When you make your characters they should have there own personality’s (DO NOT STERIOTYPE ) When you make the characters you have to created a whole person, with there beliefs, values, personality, and there experiences. All those things are what make any real person who they are.

Tip. Remember these people are real they don’t just fall in love at first sight. And if you think of doing a love at first sight story DONT. Before introducing the characters think about there similarity’s and difference’s. Comparing an Contrasting the characters are important for the next tip which is…

What are the things standing in the way. There can be million of trillions of things that can possibility standing between them. Let me give you some examples… future wife/husband, children, fear, trust issues, illness, betrayed, and much much more. There is always a problem with there love which is why Romance is a interesting genre.

Romantic scenes. You do not want your characters to fall in love in the parking lot of McDonalds or worse the play place. You want the scenes to be romantic and sweet somewhere where they can pour the compassion on each other. (MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE ALONE). When the characters are alone it will make the reader focus only on the characters not the creepy Ronald McDonald in the background. :joy:

Read popular love stories of any form on episode online or even a paperback whatever you like. Love stories are unique but you can get a feel of what Is your type and find you voice.

If these tips where helpful your welcome. I hope you guys get to write the love story you always wanted to. :sparkling_heart:

If you are interested in tips for other genres just reply with your favorite genres.

CLICK HERE FOR TIPS ON WRITING A MYSTRY STORY:

MORE GENRES COMING SOON…

8 Likes

I laughed HARD at this :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

:joy: I was going for that lol

2 Likes

Do you mind if I ask a quick question

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll be glad to help :blush:

1 Like

I’ll PM you, I don’t want to get flagged :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol ok.

1 Like

Good advice but I think you mean sweet not sweat.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: OMG I did not see that ill fix it

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’ll add one thing.
Please don’t make LI say “She’s not like other girls” or “she’s not like others”.
It’s very cliche and doesn’t make sense at all.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.