Tips to get rid of acne?

Hey guys! I’ve been struggling with acne since I was 13. I’m 17 now and I still get more and more. It’s way more worse than it was back then. A couple of months ago, my neck was clear of acne. Then suddenly, they got out of no where and started spreading. On August 31, I’m going to a dermatologist. Before then, do you all have any tips to clear them???

And also, does junk food and coffee worsen acne? I can live off of junk food, but coffee is bae :heart:️I

Hey, as far as I know coffee and junk food worsen acne as well as chocolate. Maybe you should go to a good cosmetition who is specialized on this because the pimples need to be cleared but that is nothing one can do on her own! You have to wash your face twice a day. I don’t know what you use or where you are from but in my country you can also buy things to clean the face in a pharmacy and they usually have the high-quality products although they might cost more. But I think it is most important to go to a cosmetician.
I hope I could help you.

well, i never had acne before but i have pimples and easy scarring/scarring coming from no where. so my doctor prescribed me “mupirocin ointment” and apparently is helps acne too. :woman_shrugging: and when my mom was dealing with acne she used aloe vera products every day and it went away for good.

Take a tablespoon or a few small spoons of honey everyday, it’ll be good for your acne and skin, but make sure it’s good quality honey. You can also drink a cup of honey water or honey lemon water everyday.

Junk food will make it really bad. I can’t use a lot of face washes because they make my face itch so I just use antibacterial soap. Make sure to wipe you face down with as hot as you can stand to open pores up really good before you wash then after shock them closed with really really cold water. Your face will fill tight and will be cleaner!

I never though of this…I need to try this!

I feel you. I HATE acne and I try to get rid of it. I can get rid of some of bumps and blemishes, but I can’t get rid of all of them. I use a face mask when I have time. I also recommend washing your face twice a day && moisturize it with natural oils such as peppermint oil. You can also take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (the authentic one) with honey and lemon juice. That will help as well.

1. Drink plenty of water (i know it sounds so cliche when people say this but it does help) coffee is fine but just keep it to a certain limit
  2. Change your pillowcase whenever you can
  3. Try exfoliating (don’t do it if you have active breakouts)
  4. Prevent touching your skin
  5. Wash your hands before applying your facial cleanser
  6. Aloe Vera and apple cider is helpful

It’s not easy and it takes time but you can do it