Tips to improve my edits 👀

Hello! I’d really love to get some tips to get better (and opinion if you are for it)! I of course watch lots of tutorials and spend at least 6 hours on an edit but I see there’s place for improvement to say the least :grimacing:

So please, if you have some time to write down here or DM me some tips that would be amazing!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I like your edit, clean and everything. I think maybe the shading is off and the top eyelashes are usually darker than the bottom ones. I really love the hair and the dress!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:
Yeah, I really need to work on the shading :slightly_smiling_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

It looks nice! Personally, I don’t like doing makeup because it doesn’t look natural. That’s pretty much all I have to say! But this looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you sm! It was my first time adding some color to makeup since I mostly make black edges like an unprofessional smokey eye

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.