Tired of seeing romance in drama

Lmao, definitely agree, I want more Comedy, Mystery, Fantasy, and Horror. Honestly, for the Fantasy section, all I see are mostly WEREWOLF STORIES and VAMPIRE STORIES like how are they the most popular stories in the Fantasy section. Shouldn’t it be more like having magical powers, castles, fairies, wizards, etc?

11 Likes

Ye! Like ughhhh there is tooo much romance! And too much of the same thing over and over again

3 Likes

Lmao, we need better ideas. We need to stop the pregnancy, bad boy, typical mafia stories, abusive or rape stories, and student and teacher relationship.

3 Likes

We do! But people think it’s so cool nowadays and it’s not :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A lot of people are also putting their romance stories into the comedy section making it difficult to find real comedy stories. You frikin have your own section so keep your bloody stories there! We already have enough romance stories from episode so people need to stop making their romance stories take over the other genres

7 Likes

Comedy gets overtaken by romance as well. It is hard as a comedy writer to get to the top because of romance that gets put in there instead.

7 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Do not get me started the fantasy section is trash. I like vampires and stuff but…so many fricking love triangles and abuse

7 Likes

Right??? Fantasy stories now made me hate the genre because the “fantasy” isnt even fantasy :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

It’s the absolute worst especially as it’s my favourite genre. I have to scroll for so long before I finally find a decent fantasy story

2 Likes

I like fantasy horror and thriller as my preferred genres. So hard to find a good story…almost painful v.v

3 Likes

I completely agree!
Romance shouldn’t be put into the drama section if there’s really no drama! It’s just the typical “Oh, I just broke up so now I need another boy!” Like what the hell?!
Stories like those aren’t realistic whatsoever, you cannot break off a relationship with someone and instantly jump to someone else. That’s wrong.
I hate the mafia stories. At first, they were really interesting, but now they’ve taken over the drama section by storm for no apparent reason.
I also despise the teacher and student relationship stories. It’s not right for an adult to date a student, and that’s just sickening.
Pregnancy stories can be so fake. A lot of people don’t take it as seriously as it should be taken.
All these types of stories are in the drama section, but they’re just romance. Also, most of them aren’t even original. This is just my opinion, so no hate to anyone, but it’s gone too far.
Okay, also, in the drama section, there’s more romance in the story and it’s just “tRuE lOve!” all the damn time. Like, HELLO?! It’s called drama for a reason. :tipping_hand_woman:t3:‍♀

5 Likes

Same with comedy!
If you scroll through the comedy section it has bad boy romance stories merely because it has a a comedic undertone and uses the Kpop dance animation too many times.

See

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I like romance but it’s so continuous now. Ugh :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Exactly! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t mind romance being in some stories but just don’t make it the center all the time. It gets boring.

1 Like

Yeah, romance is all over there too :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.