Title, description, and cover help needed

I don’t need anyone to create those for me…

I started a story where the mc is a strong, flirty, sporty, and player type of personality. She is confident and is in college and she tries to start a business after and fails a few times but it starts up eventually. There will be a male and female love interest but romance isn’t the main focus.

So I just need help thinking of a title, description, and idea for the cover. :blush:

Thanks

1 Like

built for pleasure

cherry contract

Boredom and attachment

An (In)Convenient Attachment

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Moved this to Share Feedback since it’s about story ideas and descriptions. For a cover, you should ask in Art Resources

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Title: Playing 2 Win
Description:
Confidence is key when playing to win back a failed fortune. With enough prowess, you may even strike it rich in love!
or
Confidence is key when playing to win back a failed fortune. The business game is tough, but with enough prowess, you may even win the game of love!
Cover: … still thinking…lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.