Title help needed

Story Plot

In New Orleans, the night is the towns oyster. Meet Ethen Claire, a young painter who uses the paint brush as her greatest weapon. But when a Tsunami hits New Orleans, the townspeople are forced underground and on the move to the nearest city to get help and sanctuary.

(I haven’t fully fixed up the description yet… haha and sorry if this sounds like a weird plot)

I am completely blank with what to call it :joy: (I didnt like what I was originally gonna call it)

Random tags- sorry if you didnt wanna be tagged

@JemU776
@lanafrazer_episode
@Jenaco
@TheParisLover
@miss.keisha
@SkyM

6 Likes

The Magic of The Paint Brush (sounds so weird lol)
Paint Vs Storm

hmmmm

1 Like

Paint my destiny?

5 Likes

Woah @miss.keisha

It doesnt sound weird at all :heart::joy:@lanafrazer_episode

1 Like

Dear Jubels,

I am really confused on your story premise…first of all why would a tsunami hit New Orelans Louisiana and second of all why would they go underground? I mean water seeps under ground and that sounds like a terrible idea.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/03/quake-question-2-are-underground-tsunami-shelters-good-idea

well… this came out at the top of my head so ofc it aint gonna be perfect :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I like it, it’s different. Plus tsunamis might not tend to not new Orleans but in 2012 (the movie)
A tsunami hit all over, it’s about being creative <3

2 Likes

This story is yours, it doesnt really have to follow what @TheEventHorizon, it could be a bit different, and yeah maybe it isnt going to be perfect but its worth a try to check out and see.

3 Likes

Exactly, being creative is everything. Think outside the box.

4 Likes

Hit*

I honestly was just grasping at straws when I thought of the idea :joy:

3 Likes

lol its a great idea! All these ideas just come to pop out of your mind then BOOM how are you going to start/develop it? XD

1 Like

It’s your story it’s creative and it sounds cool af.
So reader 1 is here

2 Likes

I’ve never really stuck to an idea, I pretty much got the idea from song lyrics, because music is my favorite thing. But I honestly wanna stick with this idea, I’m on google docs, panning everything out as @miss.keisha suggested to do

3 Likes

Sorry for typing but not replying haha. The story sounds cool! I like destruction and natural disasters, it’s very interesting how powerful nature is and how remarkable acts people do during such circumstances.

How about:
Paint a Wave (like “paint away” :laughing:)

But the title maybe depends on the focus of the story, Ethel, finding a sanctuary, painting, surviving etc. :thinking:

3 Likes

same hahahah! Reader #2 COUNT ME IN!

3 Likes

Now THIS is a perfect title for it!

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

:joy: hehe

1 Like

Yeah I like that too :thinking: and new orleans is one of my favorite places, tsunami’s may happen there or not idk but its episode people! anything can happen :joy:

3 Likes