Title help woop woop!

Sooooo… im havin trouble thinking of a title for this description! Wondering if anyone had some ideas? :joy:

blUrb

They said we’d never become gods like them and they were right. Instead of becoming gods, we became the titans. Gods rule, but as titans, we protect.

Can't forget the *unexpected* tags

@TheParisLover
@miss.keisha
@Jenaco
@fraud
@Batman54
@Rainy_epyy
@Samantha79
@epy.emmily

6 Likes

Titanity?
is that a word omg but if it isnt a word u can still use it to say this is the life of titans?

3 Likes

woah… @TheParisLover @epy.emmily those are actually amazing- I-

3 Likes

hahahhahah nope mine isnt BUT TY ANYWAYS gd luck with ur story! i’ll say if i think of somthin else

2 Likes

Titans we are or maybe The War of Titans and Gods?

1 Like

The Titanic Jk :rofl:

Hmmm… How about… The protectors? or Valiance or The Valiant, or Olympus’s Chosen?

2 Likes

From Gods To Titans

3 Likes

Titans are better than gods @Jubels

1 Like

The Primeval Shield(s)
The Primeval Titans
The Primevals

If your story is based on Greek mythology, I feel like these titles might be fitting since the Titans were basically the OGs in the world of mythology.

2 Likes

Ok what is the plot? Are they becoming Titans, or are they already Titans and they are at war with the gods ??

2 Likes

They were never gods. In the story, their world, their people are all born as gods, with powers yaddah yaddah yaddah. But the mcs, were different and weren’t born with powers like their people, which their people didnt like, so the elder gods just named them abominations and sent them into a deep slumber for their ‘sins’ so many many years passed when all the gods died ect ect. and the human race came to earth.

Now im not gonna spoil anything here, but something happens to make them become titans. Which is nor human nor god, but sort of a mix

2 Likes

hmm ok…
maybe The Outcasts ?
I’m not really that great at coming up with titles but that is one that popped into my head (:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.