Title ideas, please!

So I’m writing a story and I don’t know what I want the title to be. The whole story idea was actually based off of a song. One day I was listening to the song Happy by MARINA and I was like, “Yo, I should write this into an episode story.”

Here’s a summary on the story:
A girl named Rosalie used to be a homewrecker, man stealer, whatever you want to call it. She was really close with her sister, until she became more distant and committed suicide. She realizes how short life can be and she doesn’t want to live life like a homewrecker, so she becomes more quiet and tries to separate herself from everyone else as much as she can because she doesn’t want to lose anyone else. Then she meets two guys and I’m assuming you know from there.

Some title ideas would be very much appreciated, thank you!

4 Likes

For some reason Begin Again by Taylor Swift came to mind and tbh it sounds fitting lol

2 Likes

Some other ideas could be
Becoming Me
The Power of Change

3 Likes

Picking Up the Pieces
You Only Love Once
In Memory of You
Making Amends
The End of the Game

3 Likes

Two-Sided Past
Changing Masks

1 Like

Idk why but I thought of “Chasing Pavements” it’s like she’s in a crossrode between the death of her sister and the two guys

2 Likes

That title sounds so good✨

1 Like

Marina is amazing!!!

1 Like

i really like in memory of you!! do you want me to give credit in the story?

1 Like

Yeah, but it can just be a reader message at the end of your first episode.

A change of heart ?

All about you :cherry_blossom:

Hello @oliviaatd, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since it’s about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

alright, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.