omg hi amagic how r u i just noticed ur here

2 Likes

I’m glad I could help! :smiley:
You can credit me if you want, although it’s not necessary :rose:

ok

1 Like

Hi :blush:

1 Like

Hey @AMagic and @Kayla_episode1 can you please talk via PM? I don’t want you two to get flagged because of being off topic :confused:

1 Like

sure of course

1 Like

May I message you me ideal and see if you can help me with a title and the description like where it tells you about the story before you read it and she wouldn’t want to post my idea on here.
As I feel like it’s kind of original then maybe it’s just me you know LOL

1 Like

You can always PM me! :smiley:

1 Like

yess you can make her have no money and she goes to a village and she makes friends with the villagers and finds a home and its attacked very often so she has to learn how to fight and protect these people

1 Like

Yep! That’s something too :blush:
Do you want to be an official helper too? :rose:

So, the MC is a product of “shaken-impact syndrome” (or shaken baby syndrome), and she can’t speak. She has been homeschooled, and her parents want her to go to University, because she wants to be an author (writing about her past. In the end, it’s shown the entire “book” is HER book). She doesn’t want to go.

I need help to elaborate on the plot.

(Her condition is brought up often, and I am doing extensive reseach on it).

1 Like

That’s a difficult request… I’m not going to lie… But I’ll try my best! :blush:

1 Like

I was wondering if you also do descriptions? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do! :blush:
I can send you a few examples if you want :rose:

Good!
My story is called Justice vs Juniper and is about my MC’s(Juniper) best friend was murdered and the police see her as a top suspect. So her and her other friends are trying to prove she is innocent.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll see what I can do!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Here is your description. I hope you will like it! :rose:

Description

Justice is a hard thing. Sometimes it is not Solomonic at all. That’s why it is difficult to prove your innocence when all the evidence suggests that you killed your friend. The question is: what did you do during the night while the murder was commit?

1 Like

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT IS ACTUALLY PERFECT!!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:
If you’re going to use you can credit me if you want :rose: