TITLE, STORY PLOT - official helper 🦸‍♀️

This is a really great idea, just wanted to stop by and give you a thumbs up :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s very kind of you! :blue_heart:
Thank you for your support - you can always request something here if you need any help :rose:

1 Like

BUMP :upside_down_face:

Hi, can you also help me with a description?
The titles “game of euvel” and its basically a girl named Yzabelle with her friends who went down the deep web to find a specific game which is the title and now Yza’s life is turning around (but we still don’t know if it’s good or bad :wink:)

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do it later today or tomorrow :blush::rose:

1 Like

THank you so so much :sob::sob:

1 Like

Yzabelle and her friends were caught like the helpless flies in the deep web. It’s only a matter of time until the terrifying spider in the form of the secret ”Game of Euvel” eats them alive.

@Secreterz - if you don’t like it, I’ll think of something different

I’d actually like it to make it a bit vague since… I’m not telling if it’s good or bad… :wink::wink::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll try to change it

1 Like

Yzabelle and her friends were caught like the helpless flies in the deep web. Their lives rotated 180 degrees and it will not be the same as before anymore. The secret ”Game of Euvel” changed everything… but for good or bad?

@Secreterz - is it better now…?

2 Likes

Of course! What do you want to help with? And can you send me some examples?

1 Like

It’s great! I’ll make sure to tag you if my story comes out… in a few years :joy::joy: jk it might be this year tho

2 Likes

You can… But I’d prefer some titles or descriptions if you have some :blush:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! And don’t worry, stories need time :blush::rose:

1 Like

Bump :rose:

Bumpity Bump :joy:

Bump!

Bump!

Wait are you guys still open to help people ??

1 Like

Of course! Did I forget to help you? If so, I’m very sorry!

1 Like