Title Suggestions For Fantasy Story

Okay, so basically my story is about a girl who can see auras and also has supernatural abilities where she can manipulate the emotions of others which will alter their aura momentarily.

Do you guys think The Wielders would be a good title and I chose wield because it means power or influence or do you think Shielded Auras sounds better? Or do you guys have any other suggestions?

2 Likes

The Girl Who Sees Auras
Powers Within

Hm…

1 Like

I can’t decide :sob:

1 Like

Make a poll. But lets see if others have ideas.

1 Like

I was going to make a poll but wanted to see what ideas other people have first!!

1 Like

Honestly, I have no imagination but I think The Wielders fits very well, I love it! :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you!! I’m literally stuck on the title, I’m not starting my story until I have a title. I already have to plot laid out, this is so hard. :sob:

1 Like

Hb Hidden Auras?

2 Likes

I wish you good luck and I really would like to read that story, It seems so interesting :cupid:

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

“The Wielders” is my favorite out of the two. Is that term used in-story at any point? Otherwise, it might feel out of place.

1 Like

Yes, my mc and others like her are called Wielders because of their ability to manipulate emotions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I think that’s perfect then. It’s relevant to your story + main character and indicates your story genre (fantasy).

1 Like

I’m so excited to share my story with you guys!! I’m creating characters right now since I established a title. Thanks for all the help, The Wielders will be coming soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like