To all episode artists ❣️

Heyy. I want to get to know more artists in the community. And I would also love to support and follow more and see others creations!
So drop your IG below so I can follow!! Also feel free to follow me first and I’ll follow everyone back. :snowflake:

I was thinking of starting an insta group for artists in the community where we can share our work, help each other, do art trades etc​:snowflake::snowflake:
If you’re interested lmk :snowflake:

7 Likes

If you want I’ll follow you back as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But I’m not really into the artist group :thinking:
My insta handle is lady_cannella_episode

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the Episode community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi, I’m writing a story and I just need help with getting my character to call another one.

1 Like

Mine is episode.lillz

1 Like

Hey if u need help feel free to dm me here or on IG :kiss::kiss:

Hey girl! Of course, my IG is vasilie_arts Will follow u :heart_eyes::hugs: artist should support each other :slight_smile:

My IG if anybody is interested in checking it out!!! :blob_hearts:
@ladiablitaart

my instagram is @epy.miyakowrites :heart: i followed you

Hey! I’m a beginner artist and I do pfp requests and art scenes for free! If you need any help with story covers, art scenes or pfp , please contact my Instagram: @olivia.stories_
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.