To all you art folk

To all those people on here who know how make amazing edits/covers/backgrounds/drawings (episode characters etc…

How?? Just HOW? I wanna learn!!

How do you do it? An app? A tracing app? A art website? Just artistic talent?

(Hopefully not that last one… I don’t have any of it… :joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Well … you have to train a lot , A LOT !!!

1 Like

Watch tutorials on YouTube, get inspired by artists your admire etc.

1 Like

Drawings isn’t my strong side but edits on the other hand.

With the right app yyou can make amazing edits, but when you are doing drawings I think that training will help a lot. :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Akira_new-writer737 , if you need tutorials dm me ! I have been drawing since June but have improved since then ! All you have to do ( well not only but it’s important tho ) is to believe in yourself !

1 Like

Is there anyway I can talk to you without Dm-ing? I am not allowed to have Insta… sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

You can DM her here on the forum

1 Like

Whaaattt?? How do I do THAT?? :open_mouth::open_mouth:

You prolly know now that I am a bit new at this whole episode forums thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you go into her profile here on the forum you will see a blue sign with the text “message” on it. Click on that and then write in her profile name :relaxed:

1 Like

You can PM me as well if you still need help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would but The app doesn’t want me to talk to anymore people since I’m still relatively new

1 Like

Well I just dm-Ed you

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Whoopsie…sorry I didn’t know I had to do that I am still knew to this whole thing :grimacing::flushed:

1 Like

No problem, it happens. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been drawing my whole life so you can PM me if you want some tips! To summarize though, it helps a lot to practice digitally and traditionally and to observe things with how you would draw it. I recommend practicing regularly and doing life’s studies once in a while. Constructive criticism can help if you aren’t sure what exactly is wrong and how to fix it. Art takes a lot of time, like I said, I’ve been doing it my whole life and I’m still not perfect. It’s good to find artists you admire and use aspects you like from their art. I have an art tips and tricks thread, but if you need help getting started first, I can try helping with that too.

Here’s the link:

Oh, and I use Procreate Pocket on my phone and my finger to draw. I like it a lot, but there isn’t one magical app or brush set that will make you amazing. It isn’t the tools, but the person and how you use them.

Once again, feel free to contact me for more tips!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

No problem! Happy to help! :blush: