To all you not english people .what is the worst english word

Omg yes! Sounds horrible.

2 Likes

What other words do I hate?

When I was younger I hated the word onomatopoeia because I couldnā€™t figure out the vowels but now I like it

4 Likes

The word ā€œdisappearingā€ I always misspell it as dissappearing.

1 Like

Moist

Or there/their/theyā€™re. Embarrassed, I absolutely hate writing that wordā€¦

2 Likes

Homophones are really annoying!

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

Affect and Effect

JFC I NEVER KNOW OR REMEMBER WHICH ONE IS WHICH NGHHH.

9 Likes

Words that irritate me are the ones with silent letters in them, I just donā€™t understand whatā€™s the point of putting the letter in if it doesnā€™t make a sound :thinking::thinking: I know how to spell them but I just donā€™t see the point.

2 Likes

Iā€™m English and I donā€™t know the difference between then and than as well :joy::joy:

Oof that one too :joy:

1 Like

N
WE
S

North, the setting sun is on your left. West is the direction the sun sets. East is the direction it rises and south, the setting sun is on your right.

2 Likes

Pteradactyl XD

1 Like

:persevere: :persevere:

1 Like

asterisk

so weirdā€¦

crisps

I cannot say this word at all with my accent :woman_facepalming:

Moistā€¦ I justā€¦ hate pronouncing itā€¦ like when I say it

moist

Justā€¦ ew get that word out of my mouth

2 Likes

As mentioned affect/effect kills me every damn time I try to use it.

Worse/worst. Like omfg why?!

Words like recieve that have the i & e in the middle of the word together! I was never taught that ā€˜i before e except after whatever the heckā€™ saying (either that or I just wasnā€™t paying attention). I can teach myself now but Iā€™m too lazy :unamused:

Though/through/threw/thought/thru - I just feel so bad for non native speakers because this is another level of Hell.

Same girl same ā€¦ T3 god I hate them ā€¦
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosi and this word god :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a lung disease.

1 Like