To anyone that can make overlays especially text and backgrounds: What do you use and more?

Hello :relaxed:

If you make any overlays what do you use to make them and where can you get the image from?

I want to start making some of my own especially text overlay, what is a good programme to easily remove the white background behind the text?

Lastly where is it okay to use backgrounds, where are some good places where I can find a non pixelated background?

Thank you

I do not usually do my own overlays so i don’t know, but i have read through this topic (that i am going to link) and it seems very helpful! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll look at it. :relaxed:

1 Like

i just use krita. i cut the background out and save it as a png.

1 Like

Thanks. :relaxed:

Try PhotoScissors for your overlays, they are great for removing backgrounds.
Try Canva for creating backgrounds.
Try Compresspng to compress png images, because the images need to be under a certain size (mb) to be uploaded
I use these and 5hey are beyond amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks Willow. :blush:

Are all of these free and do you find PhotoScissors easy for removing a background from text? I’ve tried a few other programmes but they end up cutting some of the text out to. :roll_eyes:

It is good enough, but it is the best that you can get for free.
And yes, all of them are free.

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

You’re Welcome Maria.

1 Like

Hey. So, how do you add the pictures into your episode script?

Hey. Are you talking about how to backgrounds to your script

Hey does anyone do front covers, please, i need one ASAP

If you can do a cover, can you let me know, so i can text the details, this is my first story

I do covers.

Line’s Free Artshop (OPEN) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

Okay well can you make me one of my main character and another two characters, i can text you what they look like

Yes if you feel out the form of my art shop, link I already send you above

I use my app to make overlays and art works(I use ibis paint x)
If u need help pm me separately. And if u need any art works u can request in my art shop