To people that have netflix:

I have no clue what movie to watch and I am wasting so much time trying to freaking decide so what movie might you recommend? :grimacing::grimacing::sleepy:

Some movies I’ve liked:
Woman in gold
Intimidation game
Big eyes
The Negotiator
The Hitmans Bodygaurd
The proposal
Gaurdians of the Galaxy
Lion King
A walk to remember

Movies Im considering/ in the mood for
The Godfather
Cape Fear
Titan
not reallyyy sure

Update: I just closed my eyes and clicked on a random one
Update again… I ended up watching the Titan and I really liked it.

Suggestions:

The Little Mermaid ~ Not a disney movie, btw. Also it is currently trending if you are
on the American Netflix server.

Yea, that’s all I have to suggest, because I feel like you gonna like this one :sweat_smile:

Do watch the Godfather someday.

That’s the story of my people. LOLOL

If you like horror, action, drama yo should watch this serie called “Sirens”

Hostiles and The Ballad of Buster Scruggs are both good.

Netflix​:sleeping::sleeping::sleepy::sleepy:, there is nothing to watch on Netflix. I don’t even know why people would want to get Netflix, you should just watch Hulu instead much more options. Instead of Netflix and chill, since has become so lame, they should put in Hulu and chill.

The Godfather is good you will not regret it…:grin:

It’s not a movie but there’s 13 seasons so it’s perfect for a binge watch, you could always try Supernatural.

I’m not sure what you’re in the mood for but if you want a good movie to cry to watch The Boy in Stripped Pajamas. :blush:

I’m not even sure how netflix works

I’ve watched it and It was actually one of the first shows I was able to finish.

lol, they just have movies and you can watch them.

I’ve never finished it, I always start it, forget about it, then restart it.

I never watched season 2 though and I don’t think I plan on it. Looking back I’m not sure I’d like it if I watched it again but I thought it was really powerful at first.

I watch Shadowhunters. It isn’t a movie but it has only got 3 seasons and the third isn’t finished…

Suggestion:
To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before

Good Movie!

I don’t know why but I just can’t get through it. I think 2 years ago I would’ve been all over it but I think my preferences have changed.

HOLD UP! you should watch ONCE UPON A TIME. its a show and it is fantasy

I watched it lol! I watched it so long ago that I barely remember but I remember loving it.