To The People From Nigeria

I am shocked, I’m praying for the people, this has to stop. Stay safe. :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I’m half Nigerian but I live in the UK. I had to contact all my relatives abroad not to go out. The government if so f*cking sick and twisted. I can’t even reach out to them anymore. Why? Because that pathetic excuse of a government blocked ALL their calls from being received so they can’t message or call people about the protests. I’m so saddened by everything and I’m worried for my family that live there.
Thank you for this though, everybody else there along with my family will also be in my prayers. :raised_hands:t5::two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, people are heartless, I don’t know why they are doing this but it needs to stop period. :woman_facepalming:t4: :cry:

1 Like

wait what happended, sorry,

1 Like

There was a PEACEFUL protest going on and arm forces open fire on the people.

dang, that is horrible.

1 Like

they will take any excuse to discriminate,
what’s worse is ppl in my class like donald trump (who defends racial discrimination & violence) because he’s the only reason keeping China from invading Vietnam, but he’s the president of america not VN. Honestly i think 2020 is just…
…crap.
it sucks

2 Likes

Sigh, people are just so heartless and cruel. :woman_facepalming:t4:

it is just bad this, year, I thought 2016 was bad because a lot of famouse people died, but this year is so much worse

1 Like

Yeah, take us back to 2001 - 2017, tbh, but sometimes, have to be prepared for the worse, people need to stop doing all of this, this is just heartbreaking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.